Mixed Golf Retreat
With Susan Farron
We are offering an exclusive opportunity for a limited number of men & women to improve their golfing skills by joining Susan Farron on a Golf Retreat in Noosa.
Treat yourselves to a week at Noosa Springs Golf & Spa resort and hone your golfing skills. Here is your opportunity to receive expert tutoring and mentoring from a PGA Professional as well as playing golf on Championship courses. You will also have a free day, when you can enjoy the resorts' other facilities, have a bit of retail therapy in Hastings Street, visit the Eumundi Markets or take one of the many day excursions on offer.
Susan Farron: Susan has a wealth of 30+ years experience in the golf industry in NZ. As a professional, she completed in many major tournaments. Susan is one of only 3 AAA PGA Golf Professionals currently coaching full time in NZ. She was President of the NZPGA from 2014-17 and was the first ever woman President of any World PGA Golf organisation. She is currently the 2018 NZ Open Seed Golf Woman's Champion. Visit her website.
Accommodation: Accommodation is in 1 and 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartments with Kitchen and Lounge area. TV, air conditioning and Laundry facilities are provided, along with free WiFi. Breakfast is also included.
Coaching: There will be pre-golf clinics held before each round of golf. In addition, participants will receive on-course guidance and mentoring over each of the four rounds of golf.
Mixed Golf Retreat Golf Package Highlights
- Air New Zealand 'The Works' Flights to Brisbane with an additional bag allowance each way (2 x 23kg)
- The services of Susan Farron throughout the tour, including pre-golf clinics and on-course guidance and mentoring.
- 6 nights Bed & Breakfast at the Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort
- Full use of the resort's facilities including driving range, putting & chipping greens, practise bunker, heated swimming pool, tennis court and fitness equipment
- All transfers from airport and golf courses to and from resort
- 4 rounds of golf
- Welcome dinner on first night